terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions – Kinetic Elements Berlin UG (limited liability) (as of 25.05.2016)
These general terms and conditions are an integral part of every contract concluded between Kinetic Elements Berlin UG (limited liability), (hereinafter referred to as landlord) and a customer (hereinafter referred to as lessee).
Orders can be agreed verbally, by email or post. The sending of the contract by email or post by the landlord is exclusively the written fixation of the agreed contract and contains the agreements made up to then. Offers, deliveries and services are made exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions, which are accepted as binding by all parties, including future business relationships.
With the written order confirmation, however, the lessee confirms that he/she has taken note of these terms and conditions of business at the latest upon receipt of the rented equipment or services supplied and thus accepts them in full. Deviating conditions or changes due to specifications or order confirmations of the lessee are excluded, even if the lessor does not expressly contradict them. Changes and additions must be made in writing. No verbal agreements were made.
2. the lessee assures that he is legally capable and entitled to sign this contract.
3. cancellation policy
(1)Right of revocation: You can revoke your contractual statement regarding the purchase of the voucher or the booking of a course or course within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (e. g. letter or e-mail) or – if the voucher is given to you before expiry of the deadline – by returning the voucher. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the voucher by the recipient and also not before fulfilment of our information obligations according to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Paragraph 1 and 2 of the German Civil Code as well as our obligations according to § 312e Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 of the German Civil Code (BGB) in conjunction with Article 312e Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 of the German Civil Code (BGB). 246 § 3 EGBGB. The timely dispatch of the revocation or the voucher is sufficient to comply with the revocation period.
The revocation must be addressed to:
Kinetic Elements Berlin UG (limited liability) Managing Director: Nicolas Papke
Landsberger Allee 40
(2) Consequences of revocation: In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties must be returned and any benefits derived (e. g. interest, advantages of use) must be surrendered. If you have already redeemed a voucher in full or in part before the expiry of the cancellation period, you are obliged to pay compensation for the value. You can avoid the obligation to pay compensation by redeeming the voucher only if you have decided not to exercise your right of withdrawal.
(3) Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your revocation declaration. End of the revocation instruction
(4) Exclusion of the right of withdrawal: There is no right of withdrawal if the service is to be provided at a certain time or within a precisely specified period of time.
The lessee is aware of the type, appearance and operation of the leased object. The lessor reserves the right to make technical changes to the rental equipment. We would like to point out the reservation of providing a service of equal value in price and quality or refraining completely from providing the service in case of unavailability of goods or services.
Action and play equipment may only be used by physically healthy persons. The instructions of the landlord’s personnel must be strictly followed. In the event of violations or riots, the personnel of the lessor shall be entitled to terminate the event.
Bubble football is a physically demanding sport and therefore requires a high degree of prudence and personal responsibility. The use of the bubbles is at your own risk, risk and responsibility.
Insofar as Kinetic Elements Berlin UG (haftungsbeschränkt), its organs, legal representatives, vicarious agents and other auxiliary persons shall not be liable for damages other than those resulting from injury to life, limb or health, unless the damage was caused by their intentional or grossly negligent conduct.
7. the improper use of the Bubbles, as well as the use contrary to the regulations of this user regulation will be punished with an increased usage fee of € 500, -. This lump sum does not exclude the assertion of any further damages, especially damages to third parties.
8. every participant must be covered by health and liability insurance, children and young people must be covered by their guardians. The conclusion far